25 wacky Joe Biden moments from 2013
Welcome and thank you for stopping by. Please be aware and advised, this is a CONSERVATIVE BLOG.
Here is some information and my rules:
1) I do not like Liberal Ideology;
2) Conservatives have the voice of reason on my blog;
3) I will delete any comments that are abusive, non-related to the “blog theme” and not debated in a civil manner;
4) I welcome input from all walks of life.
However, this is my blog and I will make the “ultimate” decision on any/all comments.
I encourage “civil” discussion. We may not agree on “ideology”.
However, we can agree on “respect” and at least listening to different perspectives.
Thank you for visiting!
Reblogged from: http://washingtonexaminer.com
Posted by:CHARLIE SPIERING
Although he wasn’t on the campaign trail much this year, Vice President Joe Biden still managed to put his foot in his mouth and entertain the world with his bloopers.
Here are 23 of the most wacky and spectacular moments of Biden being Biden in 2013.
1. When he took the oath of office on his massive family bible
That’s an oath you had better keep.
2. When he asked a Senator’s husband to spread his legs
“Spread your legs. You’re going to be frisked,” Biden said to Sen. Heidi Heitkamp’s husband as he was being asked to put his hands at his side for the mock swearing-in.
3. When he made fun of a woman for taking too long to take a picture
“It’s not hard work.”
4. When he got frisky with a Senator’s wife
Biden got a little frisky with the wife of Sen. Angus King during a swearing-in at the Capitol. Watch it there.
5. When he thought he was the President
“I’m proud to be President of the United States.”
6. When he made fun of the ‘black helicopter’ crowd on gun control
“Kinda scary man, the black helicopter crowd is really upset.”
7. When he gave self-defense advice to his wife
“I promise you, as I told my wife, we live in an area that’s wooded and somewhat secluded. I said, Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put [up] that double barreled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.”
8. When he said gun owners might accidentally shoot their kids if they owned a AR-15
“You know, they make fun of my saying about use a shotgun if someone’s invading your home — guess what, use a shotgun someone invading your home and you don’t kill your kids — use an AR-15, it goes through your wall and it can kill your kid in the bedroom.”
9. When he compared gun owners to people who drive Ferraris
“There is a whole new sort of group of individuals now who — I don’t know what the numbers are — that never hunt at all,” Biden said. “But they own guns for one of two reasons, self-protection or they just like the feel of that AR-15 at the range. They like the way it feels.”
Biden imitated holding a weapon and added, “You know, it’s like like driving a Ferrari, Do you know what I mean?”
10. When he called for a new world order
11. When he insisted Al Gore was really elected president instead of Bush
“This man was elected president of the United States of America,” Biden said according to the pool report. “No, no, no. He was elected president of the United States of America. But for the good of the nation, when the bad decision in my view was made, he did the right thing for the nation.”
12. When he told people to shoot their door with a shotgun
“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
13. When he took a picture with a camel
14. When he referred to Republicans as the ‘Neanderthal crowd’
15. When he entertained the notion of being a co-president with Obama
“I kind of like that notion of co-presidents. But I couldn’t talk Barack into it,” he said. “That’s a good idea, I’ll have to bring this up with Barack at lunch.”
16. When he told reporters he was not running for Pope
17. When he denied being a geek
“Neither he or I are technology geeks and we assumed it was up and ready to run” for the Oct. 1 rollout.
18. When he bought so many subs, he had to borrow money from an aide to pay for it
“Fran, you got ten bucks?“
19. When he suggested he might run for office in India
20. When he embarrassed himself while meeting with Japanese professional businessmen
“[Do] your husbands like you working full-time?”
21. When he told everyone that ‘malarkey’ was a Spanish word
22. When he backed a park ranger after she got yelled at by a Republican for closing the World War II memorial
23. When he got too cozy with a reporter during his Christmas party
24. When the White House launched a online show about ‘being Biden’
Listen to all 12 episodes FOR FREE.
25. When he tried to get funny with Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus
“Hey, does your husband like to sleep with the Vice President, because I’m trying to convince Jill it’s a good idea!”