Nearly 70,000 Petition Administration to Tell the Truth About Benghazi, 25,000 in Past 24 Hours
Welcome and thank you for stopping by. Please be aware and advised, this is a CONSERVATIVE BLOG. Here is some information and my rules:
1) I do not like Liberal Ideology;
2) Conservatives have the voice of reason on my blog;
3) I will delete any comments that are abusive, non-related to the “blog theme” and not debated in a civil manner;
4) I welcome input from all walks of life. However, this is my blog and I will make the “ultimate” decision on any/all comments.
I encourage “civil” discussion. We may not agree on “ideology”. However, we can agree on “respect” and at least listening to different perspectives. Thank you for visiting!
This is a Reblogged from http://cnsnews.com .
Posted by Craig Bannister
The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) said today it has obtained nearly 70,000 signatures – 25,000 in just the past day – to a petition demanding the truth from the Obama Administration about the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya eight months ago. That attack resulted in the assassination of a U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans.
“The Obama Administration has been stonewalling and withholding information about this attack from the very start,” said Jay Sekulow, Chief Counsel of the ACLJ.
“We are now learning important new information from people who were on the ground on September 11, 2012. There are many critical questions facing the Obama Administration – including former Secretary of State Clinton.”
These questions include:
- Why did the State Department strip the Benghazi facility of security even as threats escalated?
- Did the Administration order rescuing forces to ‘stand down’ – leading to the deaths of brave Americans fighting for their lives, outgunned in a hostile land?
- Did the Administration lie to cover up its failures and downplay the terrorist threat in the middle of an election season?
“The American people deserve answers. The American people deserve the truth. It’s our hope that the hearing in the House tomorrow begins to uncover the real facts behind what happened in Benghazi – what our government knew and when,” Sekulow said.
“With continually changing stories and inaccurate accounts, the American people have been misled. Terrorists attacked American soil – our embassy – we need the truth and accountability,” the petition reads.
The ACLJ is notifying the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which is conducting tomorrow’s hearing, about the petition response and will continue to add names in support of Congressional action to get to the bottom of what happened in Libya.