More excuses for Obamanism’s economic failures
Welcome and thank you for stopping by. Please be aware and advised, this is a CONSERVATIVE BLOG. Here is some information and my rules:
1) I do not like Liberal Ideology;
2) Conservatives have the voice of reason on my blog;
3) I will delete any comments that are abusive, non-related to the “blog theme” and not debated in a civil manner;
4) I welcome input from all walks of life. However, this is my blog and I will make the “ultimate” decision on any/all comments.
I encourage “civil” discussion. We may not agree on “ideology”. However, we can agree on “respect” and at least listening to different perspectives. Thank you for visiting!
This is a Reblogged from http://joeforamerica.com.
Posted by Dominari Nolo
Before that it was:
- The tsunami in Japan.
- The refusal of Republicans to compromise on [fill in the blank with massive Democrat spending program or debt ceiling raise of your choice].
- European economic troubles. Ironically, their troubles are a product of their own Obama-like policies having come to fruition.
- George W Bush’s horrible economy (mostly with unemployment under 6%) that Obama inherited over 4 years ago.
- ATMs. That’s right. At one point President Choom Room blamed automatic teller machines for raising unemployment.
- Arab Spring (which I thought they were in favor of).
- Corporations in general, because without corporations, ….well, Bush! Or something!
One person Obama has never pointed the blame at is himself. Let me offer an alternative list of reasons for this continuing 5 year recession.
- Porkulus, Obama’s first act as president. Actually, I can’t remember if that was before or after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize for Being Awesome. Adding $1 trillion in debt for no other purpose than to prop up the fat incomes and fatter pensions of federal, state, and municipal government employees just increases burdens on the private economy.
- Artificially keeping interest rates near 0%. This has wreaked havoc on the finances of retired seniors and everyone else who relies on investment income.
- Sharply increasing the regulatory burdens on every business. Compliance with these often silly and pointless regulations costs money that otherwise would be used to expand business and hire more employees.
- Using the EPA to wage war on the energy industry. This has raised the price of everyday living on every American, particularly the poor and lower middle class. Along with raising prices directly on your personal gas, electric, and gasoline. there is a hidden cost as well: every single item that is shipped by train or truck costs more than it would have otherwise. That’s pretty much everything. Add groceries in particular to the list of things costing more under Obama due to his war on oil, gas, and coal.
- ObamaCare. Various fees, taxes, and costs are in place now, even as the book of growing regulations is zooming past 20,000 pages. Even before it comes into full effect ObamaCare has caused medical and medical insurance rates to skyrocket. It has plunged the entire country into uncertainty and fear as each new surprise “feature” hits. All across America, business are cutting full time employees to part time because of the law.
- Raising the minimum wage. This causes many businesses to cut the number of low-skill young employees, since they are paying more now to get less.
- Applying a “permanent stimulus” by feeding $85 billion per month directly into the stock market via bond purchases. This artificially inflates the stock market and enriches the fat cats while lowering the value of everything else.
- The dangerously spiraling national debt. This is unsustainable, everybody knows it, and it puts the future of our republic in grave doubt.
So, President Buck Stops Everywhere Else, what’s it gonna be next month?