Facebook becomes Big Brother, closes pro-gun accounts
Welcome and thank you for stopping by. Please be aware and advised, this is a CONSERVATIVE BLOG. Here is some information and my rules:
1) I do not like Liberal Ideology;
2) Conservatives have the voice of reason on my blog;
3) I will delete any comments that are abusive, non-related to the “blog theme” and not debated in a civil manner;
4) I welcome input from all walks of life. However, this is my blog and I will make the “ultimate” decision on any/all comments.
I encourage “civil” discussion. We may not agree on “ideology”. However, we can agree on “respect” and at least listening to different perspectives. Thank you for visiting!
This is a Reblogged from NaturalNews.com’s.
Posted byJAKE JONES
Facebook has closed numerous pro-gun and pro-liberty accounts.
UPDATE 12/28/2012: As of 6 pm EDT today, it appears that many of the accounts have been reestablished. However, it is impossible to be sure because of name similarities, and duplications. We have checked all names on the PrisonPlanet.com article and find that, when searched, most of them are active.
Today, Dec. 27, 2012, it has come to our attention that Facebook is purging accounts that show a leaning toward pro-gun rights, meaning the Second Amendment of the U. S. Constitution; as well as anything to do with pro-liberty information.
According to DarkPolitricks.com, Facebook is in the midst of a censorship purging that has been accelerating. According to the website, the purging of the pro-gun accounts is continuing with a great deal of fervor.
This is just one of the ways that the Bible tells us that things will begin to happen. However, we must keep in mind that the Bible (mainly) discusses the end time’s scenario as being government control of our lives.
But, if we look at the bigger picture, we can find many ways in which the government is involved with the Internet. Facebook is just one of those Cyber Firms that the government may be able to influence.
The whole thing started today, according to PrisonPlanet.com when;
“NaturalNews.com’s Mike Adams contacted us (PrisonPlanet.com) to alert us to the fact that “Facebook banned our account for posting this,” with an attached image of a Gandhi quote about how the British disarmed the citizenry during their rule in India.”
This is just the beginning. We can expect more of this kind of response from other Internet entities in the near future. We will see many more attempts to stifle our God given right of free speech, which is also guaranteed by the U. S. Constitution. Will Twitter be next to limit our God given rights of free speech?
Suggested by the author:
- They won’t stop with the banning of automatic firearms
- You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers
- Go ahead, make my day – Illinois gun law unconstitutional says court
- Anti-gun state senator arrested trying to board flight to D.C. with a gun
- Supreme Court says cops have no expectation of privacy