ERIC HOLDER FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016?
Welcome and thank you for stopping by. Please be aware and advised, this is a CONSERVATIVE BLOG. Here is some information and my rules:
1) I do not like Liberal Ideology;
2) Conservatives have the voice of reason on my blog;
3) I will delete any comments that are abusive, non-related to the “blog theme” and not debated in a civil manner;
4) I welcome input from all walks of life. However, this is my blog and I will make the “ultimate” decision on any/all comments.
I encourage “civil” discussion. We may not agree on “ideology”. However, we can agree on “respect” and at least listening to different perspectives. Thank you for visiting!
This is a Reblogged from WND.
Posted by JEROME R. CORSI
Speculation mounts attorney general may seek to follow Obama
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter. He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers “The Obama Nation” and “Unfit for Command.” Corsi’s latest book is“Where’s the REAL Birth Certificate?”More ↓
WASHINGTON – Before Hillary Clinton decides what she will do after resigning as secretary of state, she ought to consider that top Democratic operatives are already positioning a challenger who could disrupt her presidential hopes every bit as much as Barack Obama did in 2008.
Very quietly, WND has learned that support is building behind the scenes among top Democratic party operatives close to Obama to position Attorney General Eric Holder to run for president in 2016, expressing a determination to succeed Barack Obama with a virtual political clone.
You have got to be joking to have this incompetent individual step into the White House would destroy this country beyond repair if obama doesn’t do it first. WTH!!!!
On Nov. 19, approximately two weeks after the 2012 presidential election, Fox News announced Holder had decided to honor President Obama’s request to remain on as attorney general “for about a year” into the start of Obama’s second term.
Then, on Dec. 3, Fox News reported Eric Holder’s chief of staff, Gary Grindler, a “top adviser” to Holder who had played a key role in negotiations obtaining from BP a $4 billion settlement over the BP oil spill, had decided to leave the Justice Department.
Before serving as chief of staff for Holder, Grindler served as acting deputy attorney general, the No. 2 position within the Justice Department.
According to the Fox News report, a Justice Department spokesperson attributed Grindler’s departure to be the result of a normal turnover between administrations.
Yet, congressional Republicans investigating the Fast and Furious scandal had targeted Grindler for not acting after receiving a law-enforcement briefing on the gun-walking operation on March 12, 2012, several months before the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives launched its investigation.
A report by the Justice Department’s inspector general concluded Grindler was negligent in failing to notify Holder when he learned guns found at the scene of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry’s murder in December 2010 traced back to Fast and Furious.
Cynically viewed, Grindler’s departure removes a target from the sights of Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee investigating Fast and Furious.
Should Holder run for president in 2016, his candidacy would provide a strong counter to any presidential campaign Secretary of State Hillary Clinton might decide to launch.
As Secretary of State during Obama’s first term in office, Clinton could reasonably expect to have Obama’s endorsement for her presidential run, an endorsement that would be complicated for Obama if Holder decided to run.
With Holder’s nomination for president in 2016, the political left controlling the Democrat Holder could also expect to hold together the modern-day version of FDR’s New Deal coalition that voted Obama a second term in this year’s presidential election.
Holder is likely to draw similar percentages to Obama among minority inner city African-American voters.
Given the Justice Department’s strong opposition to Arizona’s Gov. Jan Brewer and Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio on immigration issues, Holder is likely to repeat Obama’s gains with Hispanic voters, including any illegal immigrants who might be deemed eligible to vote in 2016.
Holder’s enforcement of workplace rights should also appeal to single women including single mothers and radical feminists, as well as union workers including SEIU government workers.
Democratic Party insiders expect Holder to stay in the Justice Department for at least one year, or as long as it takes to defuse any continuing investigation of Fast and Furious that Issa might yet have the political capital to sustain into Obama’s second term.
SOUND OFF ON ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016
- After Obama destroys America, Holder would put the final nail in the coffin (85%, 11 Votes)
- Don’t Democrats have one upstanding candidate Americans would be proud to vote for? (8%, 1 Votes)
- Because elections are now rigged in favor Democrats, I don’t doubt he can become president (8%, 1 Votes)
- No! It’s time for Hillary Clinton to run (0%, 0 Votes)
- Wrong Obama minion. Rahm Emanuel is getting all that “executive experience” running Chicago (0%, 0 Votes)
- The GOP contender should be able to use Fast & Furious to bury his chances (0%, 0 Votes)
- How about that? Someone even MORE corrupt than Obama (0%, 0 Votes)
- If he’s as incapable as his boss, he’ll be another disaster (0%, 0 Votes)
- He’s too tainted to have a good chance (0%, 0 Votes)
- It’s too early for any 2016 speculation (0%, 0 Votes)
- The way the media have buried the Fast & Furious scandal, he’d have a road paved with gold (0%, 0 Votes)
- If he’s as capable as his boss, I’m all for it (0%, 0 Votes)
- At least he’s more likely to be a natural-born citizen than Obama (0%, 0 Votes)
- Another black man for president? That would drive the right wing nuts (0%, 0 Votes)
- Yes, we need a political clone of Obama to further the positive change (0%, 0 Votes)
- Other (0%, 0 Votes)